Advantages of UBE
- Minimally invasive / Muscle preserving
- Easy, safe and effective endoscopic decompression
- Easy unilateral laminectomy/bilateral decompression
- Easy contralateral traversing and nerve root decompression
- Easy multilevel surgeries
- Excellent anatomic visualization, better view than microscopic surgeries
- Multi angle vision, not tubular restricted
- Better ROM of instruments
Click Link Below to Download Clinical Papers on UBE
- Comparative analysis of three types of minimally invasive decompressive surgery for lumbar central stenosis: biportal endoscopy, uniportal endoscopy, and microsurgery.
- Clinical results of percutaneous biportal endoscopic lumbar interbody fusion with application of enhanced recovery after surgery
- Contralateral Sublaminar Endoscopic Approach for Removal of Lumbar Juxtafacet Cysts Using Percutaneous Biportal Endoscopic Surgery: Technical Report and Preliminary Results.
- Can Percutaneous Biportal Endoscopic Surgery Achieve Enough Canal Decompression for Degenerative Lumbar Stenosis? Prospective Case-Control Study.
- Fully endoscopic lumbar interbody fusion using a percutaneous unilateral biportal endoscopic technique: technical note and preliminary clinical results.